'91 McMahon Titanium - Journey's end

mr_ship":3o0u3z1t said:
Looking forward to seeing this built up Steve :cool:

Cheers Richard,

Some nice pale blue ano REAL levers to go on to them too....

Shame I missed the Shaka's you had... :cry: :cry: and bu66ered if I'm gonna pay $1000 :shock: :shock: for the ones on the bay, but I'll keep me peepers open for something suitable....

The Shaka's I have are good for a garage queen at the moment, anywhooo, which is all that matters at the moment, to me,

blimey - nice cranks.

how did they pass my radar (well i say radar i mean my saved ebay searches)

have you set your scissor brake up yet or have you got any instructions?
i'm sure mine is missing something to tension it all up.

gingernuts/badger":3u34oypb said:
blimey - nice cranks.

how did they pass my radar (well i say radar i mean my saved ebay searches)

have you set your scissor brake up yet or have you got any instructions?
i'm sure mine is missing something to tension it all up.

The Steely Danz cranks were on here a couple of weeks ago and I jumped on them like a fat wrestler on the ropes of the ring.... :LOL: :LOL:

Currently running a Dia-compe rear U brake, so setting up was a bit easier than the pig that is the MRC scissor brake ;) :LOL:

When funds allow (or should I say, when a couple more bikes sell ;) ), I will definitely upgrade to a MRC scissor tho.. :cool: :cool:

gingernuts/badger":3fnrjrza said:
you didn't get that cheap blue one then :)

Nope... :cry:

I put in a offer for the pair of blue ano scissor's on ebay at the mo (not far off the asking price) but the seller let it expire, with a message saying he was firm at......... $$?????...........

gingernuts/badger":39jciujh said:
oh - i actually ment those ones!
crazy high.

Equivalent of £190, plus shipping, and then I expect her majesty will also want some money off me too, for buying nice stuff from abroad.... :LOL: :LOL:

Thing is, I nly really want one, so if you wanna go half's, we could have one each.... ;) :oops: :cool:

Going to be a very very nice build fella.. now come on get on with it , pull your finger out , and lets see what the next BOTY will look like.. :) :cool: :cool:

BOTY, without a fr mech.... can't see that happening... ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Reminds me, I need to measure that seat tube for ya... ;) :cool: :cool:

Back