'91 McMahon Titanium - Journey's end

But it's not an Alpinestars ;)

Looks very tidy. What plans do you have for it Steve? Where did you find this gem to then?

coomber":4vce3zdl said:
But it's not an Alpinestars ;)

Looks very tidy. What plans do you have for it Steve? Where did you find this gem to then?

Yep defo not an Alpinestars, and I have the entire 1990 catalogue line-up now, so mission completed as far as they're concerned. ;) :)

Plans for this one are plain and simple, blue ano, and loads of high-end (for the day) equipment......

GT-Steve":3o0fo8i6 said:
coomber":3o0fo8i6 said:

Plans for this one are plain and simple, blue ano, and loads of high-end (for the day) equipment......

Can't argue with that. I'll watch with anticipation :D

FANTASTIC! :cool:

I've always liked these, those forks too! Excellent, I'm looking forward to this one already!

Thats a beautiful frame ! Looking forward to seeing your build updates! :D ........my titanium day still hasn't come along yet :(

Well, 6months have passed (3 of which were unemployed times) but I have been slowly collecting parts for the build, and am almost ready to assemble the complete bike now.... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

A couple of pics of the new components, below...

Mcmahon Ti BB
McMahon SteelyDanz Cranks

:cool: :cool:

Attachments

• McmahonBB.jpg
    McmahonBB.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2,485
  • SteelyDanz (Small).jpg
    SteelyDanz (Small).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,484
Back