8th October road ride + aftermath

Re: 8th October road ride

KeepItSteel":27g6od5l said:
What time is this set for chaps?

Very interested but need to arrange around childcare - for future reference, if I haven't answered to a ride on the forum feel free to drop me a PM - I don't get on here as much so nearly missed this one. Happy to receive a PM prompt!

J

10am start mate :) it's a good ride mostly quiet lanes, ideal for that lovely kona ;)

Mick

fagin":13mregy4 said:
Didn't go well, unfortunately, so I'm out. And might be for a while.

Serious bugger.

Sorry to hear that :\ folks are always good for advice on here, there's always someone that's been through a similar thing that could offer some insight!

Mick

Re:

I'll get there if I can Mick.
I've just got home to find that the boiler has packed up so its looking like it could be a busy weekend for me

Re: Re:

grd":ggkgiv0u said:
I'll get there if I can Mick.
I've just got home to find that the boiler has packed up so its looking like it could be a busy weekend for me

No probs Mathew :) Hope the boiler gets sorted !!

Ok I'm in but if I need something with gears it will unfortunately be a bit more modern than I usually bring!

I know you said meet opposite the park but that sounds like quite a large area. Are there more specific instructions or will it be obvious when I get there!? I

Re:

If you follow the A272 into the town Centre (heading East) you go through a small one-way system... Left, right,right, then left and Victoria park will be on your right hand side, parking on your left also a large church set back and high up on the left, I will be by the church steps ;)

Mick

Re:

Many thanks to Mike, Tim and Jamie for coming along for this ride !! Don't know about you guys but I had a great few hours in great company ;) I don't have any picks :( but Mike will I'm sure post the ones he took when he gets time ;) hope to see you all again soon!
Mick

Back