86 ritchey timberwolf

i gave the mountain goat literally to a homeless guy - dont ask... was living in LA at the time - about to move to a new place... major lapse of judgement... kicking myself...

pluzall":3gum4h5d said:
i gave the mountain goat literally to a homeless guy - dont ask... was living in LA at the time - about to move to a new place... major lapse of judgement... kicking myself...

Great example of some real karma!! :LOL: :LOL:

hmm interesting way to look at - my karma must be through the roof - considering it had XTR, IRD brakes, mavic ceramic rims, hugi rear hub, mavic front hub, syncros titanium handlebar, ringle seatpost, brooks titanium railed saddle, salsa moto roller stem...

pluzall":30nms6io said:
- missing the bear trap pedals - if you have some lying around - im happy to take them off your hands

I've got a set; let me know if you still need it. Was about to throw them on ebay.

Nice clean Ritchey :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":1f72hkno said:
pluzall":1f72hkno said:
- missing the bear trap pedals - if you have some lying around - im happy to take them off your hands

I've got a set; let me know if you still need it. Was about to throw them on ebay.

My bet is Pluzall is still looking as he didn't go for the ebay set... Funnily enough nor did I in the end

hydorah":5l3guo8q said:
GoldenEraMTB":5l3guo8q said:
pluzall":5l3guo8q said:

My bet is Pluzall is still looking as he didn't go for the ebay set... Funnily enough nor did I in the end

ah, well then, I might have one or two sets still kicking around. Use to have four or five sets.

@ goldenera -

still looking - be happy to get them from you -

do you have pics? what price do you have in mind?

cheers

pluzall":2141iw9y said:
@ goldenera -

still looking - be happy to get them from you -

do you have pics? what price do you have in mind?

cheers

I'll take a couple pics, and post a price...less than ebay, for sure.

Back