lewis1641":njmnrz8j said:
sean, i am not making money off you. i am selling a set of tyres that quite probably are not yours.

as i have stated, i am withdrawing them from sale here. so can you please stop interferring with my thread.

i have tried to do this via pm as it is far more sensible.

even if these were your tyres i really dont see the issue. as explained in the polite pm i sent you i wopuld be making a "profit" of £3.50 per tyre.

I'm planning on selling "your" xt cranks soon - how much would you like me to charge for them?

as for postage, the tyres cast me an amount incl postage. a cost of the sale is postage. if a potential purchaser wants them i am happy to discount for collection. i'm even open to negotiation on price

its funny how you've manage to wittle it down from £22 to £3.50 profit :roll:

say for instance, i sold them to you for £10 plus £6 postage. you cant just add that £6 on to the price when you decide to sell again, just so that you dont loose money. thats not how it works.

as for the cranks, as long as another £20 isnt made from me im not at all bothered on prices

lets call it a day on this.....good luck with the sale

SEANSTEPHENS":27xfkjfh said:
lewis1641":27xfkjfh said:
sean, i am not making money off you. i am selling a set of tyres that quite probably are not yours.

as i have stated, i am withdrawing them from sale here. so can you please stop interferring with my thread.

i have tried to do this via pm as it is far more sensible.

even if these were your tyres i really dont see the issue. as explained in the polite pm i sent you i wopuld be making a "profit" of £3.50 per tyre.

I'm planning on selling "your" xt cranks soon - how much would you like me to charge for them?

as for postage, the tyres cast me an amount incl postage. a cost of the sale is postage. if a potential purchaser wants them i am happy to discount for collection. i'm even open to negotiation on price

its funny how you've manage to wittle it down from £22 to £3.50 profit :roll:

say for instance, i sold them to you for £10 plus £6 postage. you cant just add that £6 on to the price when you decide to sell again, just so that you dont loose money. thats not how it works.

as for the cranks, as long as another £20 isnt made from me im not at all bothered on prices

lets call it a day on this.....good luck with the sale

i explained in my pm exactly how your £22 profit works out at £3.50

there are no rules about how to charge sean. if its too much peolple wont pay. that is free trade - the market will dictate their worth. if i buy something with postage i think it is perfectly acceptable to add some postage on so i dont lose out.

i really hope you are never in a position where your house is on the line but if it did happen then perhaps you would come down off your high horse.

this is all ASSUMING these are your sodding tyres

good of you to decide that your calling it a day on the argument.

Latest posts

Back