Wanted 650c frame

20230330_110650.jpg 20230330_110808.jpg

I was contemplating selling my Zunow Beradona. It's the frame i love most but the bike i ride least. It owes me quite a bit but i'd sell the frame, fork and Shimano 600 headseat for £550.
The top tube is 52cm virtual horizontal c-c.

I work professionally as a wheelbuilder and I built some nice 650b wheels for it. You can run them tubeless and they give you a much greater choice of better tyres. The frame will clear 650b x 25mm tyres. After £150 for wheels with tyres.

If any of this is of interest i can take more pictures. The frame is a work of art and is joyful just to look at. It is a hoot to ride.

Rich

I have a lovely early custom built Donhou track frame specifically made for 650c wheel size. It’s a very small frame, way too small for me. Comes with matching one-piece ahead stem and bullhorn bars. Chrome chainstay and ends, custom paint. Frame number 027 I think. I’ll send proper photos and sizes tomorrow. Meantime here’s some arty pictures of it built up. I still have the 650 rims too if they’re of interest.

IMG_8294.jpeg

IMG_8295.jpeg

Didn’t get a chance to take any photos today but did manage to measure it. It’s 48.5cm C-T seattube and 52cm C-C toptube.

View attachment 786504View attachment 786505

I was contemplating selling my Zunow Beradona. It's the frame i love most but the bike i ride least. It owes me quite a bit but i'd sell the frame, fork and Shimano 600 headseat for £550.
The top tube is 52cm virtual horizontal c-c.

I work professionally as a wheelbuilder and I built some nice 650b wheels for it. You can run them tubeless and they give you a much greater choice of better tyres. The frame will clear 650b x 25mm tyres. After £150 for wheels with tyres.

If any of this is of interest i can take more pictures. The frame is a work of art and is joyful just to look at. It is a hoot to ride.

Rich
I saw you post this on lfgss a few months ago! Really is a beautiful frame but I fear if I bought it I wouldn't manage to get it out often enough

I saw you post this on lfgss a few months ago! Really is a beautiful frame but I fear if I bought it I wouldn't manage to get it out often enough
No worries. I think i might regret selling it!
Buy that donhou before i get tempted... again.

Here’s some better photos. It’s a 631 frame #26. Paint and chrome is still in great condition for a 10+ year old frame. Just one small paint chip on the TT as can be seen in the last photo. 1” threadless steerer and integrated bars/stem is lovely. How about £280 including UK postage for everything you see here?

IMG_8300.jpeg
IMG_8301.jpeg
IMG_8302.jpeg
IMG_8303.jpeg
IMG_8304.jpeg
IMG_8305.jpeg

Pictures look great - would you be willing to split up the frameset and the handlebars? I've never got on well with bullhorns in the past.

Also feel free to PM me, I'm still too new here to be able to start conversations...

Back