400 M-Trax 1993

Marharg H

Retro Newbie
I have a Raleigh M-Trax 400 which I purchased in 1993. It has been a great bike and I took it around a few mountain bike trails only 3 years ago. It still handles well. I don't know if I can find the replacement parts to bring it back to original condition or just update the parts.

As I still have the original documents it would be nice to put the components back on.

I need a front bake assembly, handle bar grips, and seat post. As these have all been replaced. Anyone out there now where I can find them?

Thanks

Attachments

• tempImage8f16H1.png
    tempImage8f16H1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImageF0unI5.png
    tempImageF0unI5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImage9bMpWA.png
    tempImage9bMpWA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
I have a Raleigh M-Trax 400 which I purchased in 1993. It has been a great bike and I took it around a few mountain bike trails only 3 years ago. It still handles well. I don't know if I can find the replacement parts to bring it back to original condition or just update the parts.

As I still have the original documents it would be nice to put the components back on.

I need a front bake assembly, handle bar grips, and seat post. As these have all been replaced. Anyone out there now where I can find them?

Thanks
Put in a wanted ad here in the wanted section
I think you may be able to find the original catalogue in the archives - I’ll have a look

You can also enquire in the Dynatech appreciation thread

Thanks for the information, I have send a few emails off to Dynatech. I will list the items and post. In the middle of a home move so may be in December when I get around to it.

G

Back