For Sale 3DV Zooka Stem | Blue Hyperlite | Flite Evo Carbon

Factorycol

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Three items for sale...

3DV Ringle Zooka Stem. 1/8", zero rise, 135mm length. no crack, but no graphics, but that's easily fixed. Tiny mark on the top just behind the clamp.

£110.00

image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Answer Hyperlite Blue - 50cm , no dents in the ends, 3 degree, no marks on any of the bits that are visible. SOLD

image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

Flite Evo Carbon, with new graphics and with spare graphics included. Mint top, scratch on the underside, its just a scratch, not a crack.

£290.00

image7.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Shipping with DPD on a next day service is £6.00 per item. Offers considered especially if you want to take the lot in one go.

Last edited:
Three items for sale...

3DV Ringle Zooka Stem. 1/8", zero rise, 135mm length. no crack, but no graphics, but that's easily fixed. Tiny mark on the top just behind the clamp.

£110.00

View attachment 636174
View attachment 636175

Answer Hyperlite Blue - 50cm , no dents in the ends, 3 degree, no marks on any of the bits that are visible. £60

View attachment 636176
View attachment 636177

Flite Evo Carbon, with new graphics and with spare graphics included. Mint top, scratch on the underside, its just a scratch, not a crack.

£290.00

View attachment 636180

View attachment 636181

Shipping with DPD on a next day service is £6.00 per item. Offers considered especially if you want to take the lot in one go.
Hey man, where the Dickens did you get graphics from please?
I have one that needs some.😁

Hey man, where the Dickens did you get graphics from please?
I have one that needs some.😁
I had to get them from a guy in Australia who did them as a favour for me, took me a year to find someone who'd do it. I'm not sure he'd do it again cos it was a nightmare, so I can't give you his details, sorry.

I had to get them from a guy in Australia who did them as a favour for me, took me a year to find someone who'd do it. I'm not sure he'd do it again cos it was a nightmare, so I can't give you his details, sorry.
But you could sell me the spares!😂
The buyer of the saddle ain’t gonna need them.🤙

Back