3D Racing Zerox 1996

thanks for your positive feedbacks guys :D

The next upgrade are the brake levers and hubs.
at the moment installed are the crystal design bad fingers which only work with cantilevers. the haven't a option for v-brakes...so i decided Paul Love levers are a good choice

The HED wheel set become also other hubs - when i bought them they came with black Shimano LX - and now.... also black hubs ;)

maybe someone could help with a fitting Ringle 8-speed rear hub with 32 holes ;)

noka78":75eciz6m said:
thanks for your positive feedbacks guys :D

The next upgrade are the brake levers and hubs.
at the moment installed are the crystal design bad fingers which only work with cantilevers. the haven't a option for v-brakes...so i decided Paul Love levers are a good choice

The HED wheel set become also other hubs - when i bought them they came with black Shimano LX - and now.... also black hubs ;)

maybe someone could help with a fitting Ringle 8-speed rear hub with 32 holes ;)

I think you are going to need a Ringle Super 8 32H rear hub for your HEDs like mine pictured below to best run your 8 speed cassette.

afMtKc.jpg

Unfortunately not for sale. It's about to be built up to another set of my HEDs once I get my bladed spokes sorted out.

CgRfhz.jpg

I'm glad you are rebuilding the front wheel, as this doesn't look too happy:

umkFPYKcKawQl1rV9IJkcnHt0cdT7jZbMfQ2rxHGSjtfWwVowX2znvi4gy5QXQoRMMzW=w1680-h1050-no

If you're throwing away those useless Crystal Design Bad Fingers I'm sure I could find a use for them ;)

Re:

:facepalm: Damn,what happened there...never noticed this deconstruction - so one point more to rebuild the front wheel!

about the levers...i'll write you if they have to go!

Re:

yesterday night was the first step with the Pauls

The visual and haptic are great - also the perfect pressure point in combination with the Cane Creek Direct Curve 5 brakes!

cheers Norman

Far and away the best mid 90s build I've seen. Love the all-black Ringle and those black Answer Alumilites especially. Everything just ties together so perfectly!

Back