3D Racing Zerox 1996

Re:

Thanks! I like the faded paint also.

Yes the Dagger is also mine...i finished it in March.
As soon as possible i will make an documantion of this restauration and built up. Its from 1997 and a FS Easton Elite.

Nice!!

There are only a few Daggers on here so it's always good to see a new one.
I've had a couple: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88585 I sold the larger one, which got painted Lamborghini green by another forum member, and the other is sadly not built up anymore.

WOW!
I've never seen this brand and this bike before...
it looks so damny brillant and good!
i'm so curios about this project! amazing!

Re:

I can't stop starring at that Dagger.... the voices in my head are telling me its calling my name and asking to be ridden :shock:

I've even saved the picture to my PC...

thanks for the flowers :)

@beepbeep - i know your Daggers. They are also very nice. At the built up i was searching after pics, because i made also new decals. The condition of the old paint and decals were to shabby for this blue elox-orgy. now its everthing like new.

more pics of the Dagger you'll find here

http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/66355

> 3 pages with 60pics > have fun!

Re: Re:

noka78":w3udydcq said:
Thanks! I like the faded paint also.

Yes the Dagger is also mine...i finished it in March.
As soon as possible i will make an documantion of this restauration and built up. Its from 1997 and a FS Easton Elite.

Oh bloody nora!

al.

al":379558aq said:
Oh bloody nora!

al.

I know...... its still talking to me !

if you wanna a go on it, you'll have to form an orderly queue behind me

Retro Spud":3m3w7or1 said:
al":3m3w7or1 said:
Oh bloody nora!

al.

I know...... its still talking to me !

if you wanna a go on it, you'll have to form an orderly queue behind me

Go on it.... I'll marry it.

al.

Re:

Thanks for sharing those pictures, what a great job, the paint looks immaculate. Daggers definitely need lots of coloured anodised components :cool:

Thinking back to your 3D and it's downhill style with the HEDs, wouldn't some neon yellow Magura Racelines look sweet with the blue and white frame?

Re:

yeah back to the Zerox…

Maguras works perfectly and maybe neon is a good contrast, but i don't want to open the cable stops. i think v-brakes are also a good option!

go on with the rear mech - here i found a black Precision Billet Proshift.

It's a pity that the front mechs from Precision are so rare and expensive. So at first it'll works with a XTR 950. The lower pivot link allowes me to have more free space for the adjustment…someone put there a huge seesaw ;)

ok, you want more racing…me too :)

Critical Racing quick releases

Cook Bros Racing crank with Onza H2O pedal - need cleats for them - maybe anybody can help?

and ;)

Ringle H2O water bottle cage with the plus of power !

Back