Re: calling on Brodie fans

Here we are again, is right. Photography forums, dog forums, music forums, every forum has them. You're cherry picking my words to suit some sort of agenda. Instead of a healthy and informative thread, you want a negative one that tail spins into the gutter. 6500 posts n five years, I can assume this is your mo. So I bow out troll, you're right, you win the internet wars. Cheers Roy

Re: calling on Brodie fans

BC":2ounqufg said:
Here we are again, is right. Photography forums, dog forums, music forums, every forum has them. You're cherry picking my words to suit some sort of agenda. Instead of a healthy and informative thread, you want a negative one that tail spins into the gutter. 6500 posts n five years, I can assume this is your mo. So I bow out troll, you're right, you win the internet wars. Cheers Roy

Roy, I think you need to read a thread before posting, "you" were asked a question based on "your" post, I think that's the true nature of a forum, if you don't read and then get asked a question you cant or wont answer, just say so, don't shout troll, just say you cant or wont answer a genuine question.

There is nothing negative about being a Brodie fan, or loving bikes regardless of where they come from, a fan is a fan, the thread was calling for Brodies fans and opinions, our opinions may differ despite being the same, but calling troll when you cant answer a question is Lame.

FWIW, that's from one Brodie fan to another. :roll:

Re:

BC ....A riddle for you, and on topic I think....

Who Built the bike pictured below.......Kona/Merlin/Joe Murray.......or the guy holding the torch...?

Its Another question, On topic, interested in your thoughts.....?

(From memory it was from one of my Previous Posts/contributions to a thread, you shoulda joined in, we wouldn't have called you a toll.....Honest... ;))

Attachments

• Joe%20Murray.jpg
    Joe%20Murray.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 600d30a5926a3e94980e4789645ccf6f.jpg
    600d30a5926a3e94980e4789645ccf6f.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 288
Re:

A spirited debate gentlemen. Plenty of good points brought forward.
Still lots of grey area though. thanks for the comments.

Back