3 for 2 offer! - WTB Saddle, Azonic stem, Tyres!

Re: saddle, forks bars, stems, LX, XT, tyres MORE ADDED!!!!

LX shifters sold on eBay over the weekend I'm afraid - I've been away and hadn't got round to updating the ad

Azonic stem is still here though! PM me if you want it :)

Re:

So just to clarify what's left... I've marked off the sold items, a few of the bits are on ebay with 'buy it now' prices so they may get snapped up before I get to update this - please bare with me :LOL:

here's whats left:- Buy 2 items and I'll knock £3 off, Buy 3 items and I'll knock a fiver off :xmas-wink:

Azonic ORC stem, black, 120mm c to c, 25.4 clamp, good condition but the front bolts are a little rusty - £12

NOS unused Azonic WF risers, never been fitted to a bike, had them for ages but will probably never use them now, 1.5 inch rise, 720mm wide, £30

WTB/kona branded saddle (off 2013 kona unit) VGC £15 posted

ITM stem, 90mm, 31.8, £10

Unbranded/VP Cage pedals, £8

Bontrager XDX air casing folding tyre, 2.4, used for a couple of rides, 9.8 out of 10 worth of tread left! £16

Geax gato 2.1 folding tyre, this has been used for tubeless set up so has traces of the white sealant inside it but still useable, very fast roller! £14

Paneracer cedric gracier folding tyre – same as the bonty for condition, mint! £16

Tioga factory DH fat 66 folding tyre, mint condition, currently fitted to a rim in the picture, £20 posted

ALL TYRES ARE 2 FOR £25 POSTED (apart from the Tioga which would make it 2 for £30 combined with any of the others)

Easton Haven low rise bars, 31.8, 710mm wide, very nice matte black with gloss black easton logos on, bought these from my LBS in feb for £59.99... urm, £35 posted - they are mint, probably only been out half a dozen times

Re: Easton, WTB, XT, Azonic, ON-ONE Carbon forks, Tyres!

This is whats left to avoid any confusion

Azonic ORC stem, black, 120mm c to c, 25.4 clamp, good condition but the front bolts are a little rusty - £12

WTB/kona branded saddle (off 2013 kona unit) VGC £15 posted

unbranded/VP Cage pedals, £8

Bontrager XDX air casing folding tyre, 2.4, used for a couple of rides, 9.8 out of 10 worth of tread left! £16

Geax gato 2.1 folding tyre, this has been used for tubeless set up so has traces of the white sealant inside it but still useable, very fast roller! £14

Paneracer cedric gracier folding tyre – same as the bonty for condition, mint! £16

Tioga factory DH fat 66 folding tyre, mint condition, currently fitted to a rim in the picture, £20 posted

ALL TYRES ARE 2 FOR £25 POSTED (apart from the Tioga which would make it 2 for £30 combined with any of the others)

super light On-one carbon forks, axle to crown is 470mm, they can go on either a 29er or 26er/650b, long travel hardtail frames, really light at around 650 grams! I bought them from on-one last month for £150, cut the steerer to 210mm, fitted them and they had a little bit of a test ride but thats about it, the bike was dismantled - £90 posted for these!

now on a 3 for the price of 2 deal, cheapest item is free!

Back