3 for 2 offer! - WTB Saddle, Azonic stem, Tyres!

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Morning all,

I’m looking to fund a new trials type build and in order to do this I need to shift on a few bits and bobs from the loft…

All prices are ‘posted’ using the cheapest method of postage available

Here goes!

Azonic ORC stem, black, 120mm c to c, 25.4 clamp, good condition but the front bolts are a little rusty - £12

X-lite G-force risers, black, good condition for age, 25.4 clamp, £20 SOLD

NOS unused Azonic WF risers, never been fitted to a bike, had them for ages but will probably never use them now, 1.5 inch rise, 720mm wide, £30 - SOLD

Kona lock on grips, used a few times with gloves so not horrible and sweaty! £6 - SOLD

WTB/kona branded saddle (off 2013 kona unit) VGC £15 posted

Red charge spoon saddle, mint, £15 posted SOLD

Silver hope seat clamp, 30.00 size, used for 2 weeks until a new frame arrived, £8 SOLD

Gravity bash guard, unbashed, hard plastic so very light weight mint condition - £12 SOLD

32 tooth chain ring, unsure of make but came on an FSA chainset (kona unit 2013) £6 – SOLD

ITM stem, 90mm, 31.8, £10

Kona branded seat post, 27.2, £10 SOLD

unbranded/VP Cage pedals, £8

Bontrager XDX air casing folding tyre, 2.4, used for a couple of rides, 9.8 out of 10 worth of tread left! £16

Geax gato 2.1 folding tyre, this has been used for tubeless set up so has traces of the white sealant inside it but still useable, very fast roller! £14

Paneracer cedric gracier folding tyre – same as the bonty for condition, mint! £16

Tioga factory DH fat 66 folding tyre, mint condition, currently fitted to a rim in the picture, £20 posted

ALL TYRES ARE 2 FOR £25 POSTED (apart from the Tioga which would make it 2 for £27 combined with any of the others)

Shimano LX STI units, 24 speed, Ill give these a clean before I post them! £25 posted - SOLD

Modern 10 speed XT rear mech, long cage, used but good condition, £28 posted - SOLD

FSA Power pro crank arms in blue, £15 posted (SOLD)

I am happy to combine items to cut down the postage/knock a few quid off if you buy more than one thing from me, please ask me for a quote!

:cool:

MORE STUFF ADDED! TODAY!! :xmas-cool:

So, I have a few more bits that I will put up for sale as I'm not using them at the moment and could do with the money...

Easton Haven low rise bars, 31.8, 710mm wide, very nice matte black with gloss black easton logos on, bought these from my LBS in feb for £59.99... urm, £28 posted - they are mint, probably only been out half a dozen times

Easton Haven stem, this again was from my LBS in feb, mint condition, 60mm length, 31.8, lovely match for the bars, £40 posted - SOLD

FSA comet chainset and middleburn ring, bought this about 5/6 months ago, it's probably done about 100 miles tops so in very good nick, it can take 2 chainrings but NO GRANNY RING, the middleburn ring included is 34 tooth, unramped, also included is an FSA bottom bracket, this is in good working order although the removal/installation splines are a bit hacked (it was in my old frame sooooo tight!!!) £40 posted for this lot - SOLD

next up is a set of super light On-one carbon forks, axle to crown is 470mm, they can go on either a 29er or 26er/650b, long travel hardtail frames, really light at around 650 grams! I bought them from on-one last month for £150, cut the steerer to 210mm, fitted them and they had a little bit of a test ride but thats about it, the bike was dismantled - £100 posted for these! -SOLD

now for some pics!

Re: loft clear out! saddle, bars, stems, LX, XT, tyres etc etc

I'll take the chainring if it's unramped & unpinned please!

Kona lock on grips, used a few times with gloves so not horrible and sweaty!
£6

Yes please pm payement details
thx

£20 for the Kona seatpost and the bashguard?

Back