Sorted 29er hardtail with boost spacing

But it's brown 💩

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I know youre saying HT, but here's a bloody bargain.
Vitus Sommet suss 29er inc am RS super deluxe select R. Not the best of shocks, but they cost £130 which brings the frame(also inc headset,S/clamp and rear axle) down to £200.
Also available in 27.5" at the same price(£329)

That said, they also have a Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon suss Frame for £99 over your £400 budget. Which comes with a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, which would normally set you back £350 itself - and comes with the headset, S/clamp and axle. £500 for a carbon susser is pretty damn remarkable, especially as its a nukeproof and normally retails at near 5k for a full factory build.

Im desperately trying not to buy either

If you are set on an HT, they've a Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Frame reduced from £550 to £320

Other bargains, HT frames, forks etc etc

Last edited:
I know youre saying HT, but here's a bloody bargain.
Vitus Sommet suss 29er inc am RS super deluxe select R. Not the best of shocks, but they cost £130 which brings the frame(also inc headset,S/clamp and rear axle) down to £200.
Also available in 27.5" at the same price(£329)

That said, they also have a Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon suss Frame for £99 over your £400 budget. Which comes with a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, which would normally set you back £350 itself - and comes with the headset, S/clamp and axle. £500 for a carbon susser is pretty damn remarkable, especially as its a nukeproof and normally retails at near 5k for a full factory build.

Im desperately trying not to buy either

If you are set on an HT, they've a Ragley Blue Pig Hardtail Frame reduced from £550 to £320

Other bargains, HT frames, forks etc etc
Trying not to buy also, you bugger.

Thanks, those are some massive discounts but sadly the type of riding I do now doesn't justify a full suss.

A SolarisMax popped up on Cotics outlet page so I've gone for that. 😎

Trying not to buy also, you bugger.
:LOL: The carbon nukeproof is easily the better deal, but thankfully the 3 new forks I bought(in online sales- yes i have no self control) are 150/160/160mm and unsuitable as its 165mm rear and im not sure about having less on the front that the back travel wise is a sensible or even possible.

Last edited:
Back