Sorted 29er hardtail with boost spacing

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I'm on the lookout for a 29er frame. Looking to spend around £400 so if anyone has seen anything or has anything that might fit the bill let me know 👍

Size L or XL.

Ta!

Pretty standard these days I reckon but it depends what sort of bike you are after? Not many 120mm steel frames about, that's usually aluminium or carbon territory but there are plenty of 140mm+.

Keep an eye on the Pace website as I picked up my 627 around this time last year in the sale and they had 529's too.

Have you seen the Vitus on CRC for around £900? Fox forks and decent kit for a bargain price.

Might be some Orange P7's about but I've not seen any. Cotic or Bird?

Something like a Stanton Sherpa or Cotic Solaris would be great. I'm watching a Solaris Max (frame only) on eBay but it has start price of £400.

I may be better off buying a complete bike and selling the parts I don't need.

@dablk had a xl Cotic solarismax for sale. Fantastic bikes.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back