2009 Jeff Jones 3D Spaceframe Ti

so where does he measure the 24" from? is that the top tube? was actually the top tube (effective) i thought looked quite short as in the picture where ur riding along with the guy closing the gate behind you the bike looks tiny

i guess its the top tube length, i aint actually measured anything on the frame myself, it fitted me as a test rode it, so stuck with a straight post etc when i upgraded bits.

the bike is huge compared with a normal bike, wait until you see one in the flesh, its like sitting on a horse :LOL:

suburbanreuben":2ujgx7yz said:
I think it's the way he's sitting; probably early in the ride and the Brooks giving him gyp. :LOL:

To me it looks as if the bike is too big for you. I also recall you were looking at the 23.
With 6ft height, you still would of being fine, or better off on a 23. The way your leg is stretched with the pedal location, it looks like you need to lower your seat post.

It looks weird all over the place to me,but that just makes me think that assessing it along the same lines as a 'normal' set-up may not really make total sense. It looks very tall & short, but that may be an optical effect of all the tubing... :?

Can we have side-on shots please, pedals at half twelve and quarter past nine... ;)

I've never ridden anything with bars higher than saddle that didn't feel wrong (jump bike excepted), but again, caveat above... :LOL:

Back