2009 Giant XTC 2.5 frame - now £65 posted

No love? Willing to listen to offers, or I can offer packages including fox forks, stem, seat post, saddle etc.

Price drop to a bargain £70.

If anyone is interested in a deal to include a set of fox terralogic (float x in 80mm travel) I'd be persuaded for £200, or I'd be happy to swap for a set of fox forks with v bosses, talas or similar, but looking for great condition and top end rlc. Black would be lovely but others considered.

I can include the carbon kore seat post and either a kore I beam saddle, or a the (Serfas) ti railed saddle for £45, and I've also got a use stem (ti hardware) and carbon fsa k force bars I'm also willing to let go, and if bought with the frame, a good deal will be had.

Bump for the frame. I'm keeping the fox forks for now, though might sell at a later date.

So frame, headset, seat post clamp and front mech for £70 posted. Utter bargain IMHO. While I was looking for a valuation I did see these frames without any of the extras go for between £80 to £100, so you'd be getting much more for less, and the data tag too.

Bump for the frame, now £65 posted - bargain when the headset cost £55, and an xt front mech is also included.

Back