2008 Retrobike Calendars - TASTER PICTURES ADDED...

these bad boys are selling fast and are strictly limited so get your orders in now before it's too late!

Cheers Gus and John, received my RetroBIKE Calendar and i must say what a fab job you have done putting it together!!

Mr March looks fantastic, some might say showing his best side : )

What is between the camera and the bikes on January??

Now Gus, on the December page, just underneath the flying pussy (thats a real cat, sorry tony) what am i doing with those two blokes?!

For anyone who is thinking about it you have to get one of these calendars they do look fab on your work desk, and can be the topic of convo for the next 12 months!!

Fantastic, received mine in the post the other day, looks really classy, guys round the office impressed too.
Oh did I fail to mention im on the front, April and June too, thats why it looks so good! Nice one guys!

thanks for the nice comments chaps.

Only a few left now, so get your orders in for those special mountain bikers in your lives for xmas pressies.

Pics added to the thread as a tasetr of what's in store if you get hold of a copy...

Now offering a pre-Christmas mega deal on calendars, jerseys, t-shirts and sticker combos. check it out here >http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=106286

Back