2005 Trimble 20''

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
A very special frame as a rare full carbon version unlike the early frames. This could be the only one in the country? Plenty of the 1988/93 versions. Trimble 2005.jpeg Trimble Carbon.jpeg

Hi, I bought a Trimble off you approx 12 years ago. I’ve still got it, it’s changed alittle since then. Just wondering, would you sell me that 2005 frame..?

Regards, andy

Hi, I bought a Trimble off you approx 12 years ago. I’ve still got it, it’s changed alittle since then. Just wondering, would you sell me that 2005 frame..?

Regards, andy
Not for sale. Happy with it hanging on the living room wall. Good to hear your still happy will frame 409. Happy days

Not for sale. Happy with it hanging on the living room wall. Good to hear you’re still happy will frame 409. Happy days
That’s a shame :(
If you ever get the urge to change the wall art let me know.. it would go to a good home :)

I also managed to get frame no 244, need’s paint & decals but that came with a rear mount to make it rear disc brake. Not to sure what colour to do that one. I’ve always liked the team colours but I’m not sure

Back