2002 Rockhopper FSR rear end

This is winging its way to me, all paid for. Thanks Bro, and teethgrinder.

Also, bidding on this little item with Sharkfin, in case the rear stay is beyond weldable.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181207195807? ... fresh=true

If anyone else is bidding, I really really need a rear disk. My V stays are knackered.

If i dont need it, will offer it back on here for cost price.

I also hear interest in remaking these, so it is available as pattern, unless anyone else has one ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OldSkoolFsr":o5mxq84j said:
This is winging its way to me, all paid for. Thanks Bro, and teethgrinder.

Also, bidding on this little item with Sharkfin, in case the rear stay is beyond weldable.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181207195807? ... fresh=true

If anyone else is bidding, I really really need a rear disk. My V stays are knackered.

If i dont need it, will offer it back on here for cost price.

I also hear interest in remaking these, so it is available as pattern, unless anyone else has one ;)

What parts did you get? The link and the stays? Or the shocks?
I was watching that too! Did you get it?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Didn't win the auction. set myself a limit, and didn't go above. Was going to 'snipe' it, but CBA as I already had this in the post ;)

Not to worry.

Many thanks for the parts Teethgrinder/ Bro

Arrived and all good. The small crack can be welded. All the bearings seem good. Some perfect! Easy to replace too. Need to get a new bush for my shock, as it's a 5mm not 6mm hole in mine. I'm also using a SID xc rear shock, so it will need a slight fettle. Cant wait to use it. Need longer cables first though. trimmed mine to fit the shorter link.

Now for some old skool Hope brakes :)

Back