20 Questions with: Legrandefromage!

Excellent indeed. We'll speak to the 20 questions rights holder and see what we can do with this :LOL:

karlomanx":1hjbcvy9 said:
Question #21 : why did you choose LeGrandeFromage as a username ? Being a native of a country with around 400 different cheeses I am very curious of your explanation.

You said "Its amazing what people consider rubbish". Yeah, totally right, It makes me sick when I see complete bikes with just some dust on them ending in the scrap yard. In a lot of countries a bike makes the difference between starving and eating enough to survive because it allows people to find work in a bigger area.
Throwing a bike should be unlawfull.
Here's what I saved on saturday :

Flippin eck...........I had one of those, or something identical looking for my 13th birthday and a 'well done' for getting to grammar school !!!! Lot of good that did me :roll:

Barry

karlomanx":1i9k8fop said:
Question #21 : why did you choose LeGrandeFromage as a username ? Being a native of a country with around 400 different cheeses I am very curious of your explanation.

You said "Its amazing what people consider rubbish". Yeah, totally right, It makes me sick when I see complete bikes with just some dust on them ending in the scrap yard. In a lot of countries a bike makes the difference between starving and eating enough to survive because it allows people to find work in a bigger area.
Throwing a bike should be unlawfull.
Here's what I saved on saturday :

I've been quiet on this thread as I'm a little embarrassed :oops:

LEGRANDEFROMAGE = parrot French for THE BIG CHEESE, my old MSN chat name from many moons ago.

Loving that, hee hee, yeah I reckon there should be more of these. Any chance of actually doing some "officially" with some of the longer standing members, or just picked at random?

Back