2 finger to the 2 S's

How did you find that out? Did you stop a child outside WH Smith and ask to read their MBUK!

Al. ;)

Sorry,i'm just giddy!

al":jshxz9yx said:
I don't have a problem with Shimano bike components,they are superb performing well priced good quality kit.

I could say the same for a Toyota Carolla,but i wouldn't buy one of them either!

Al. :D

Easy!! Corrolla is not nearly a fair comparison!! :LOL: :LOL:

al":3dgbaeqx said:
How did you find that out? Did you stop a child outside WH Smith and ask to read their MBUK!

Al. ;)

Sorry,i'm just giddy!

Contacts mate...wink and a nudge, is how the world revolves. Don't ask me again!

They are WCS Ritchey 2x9 shifters made by Sachs, the kit comes with shifters, 2 chain rings 29/42 and a 34 tooth cog to add to your 8 speed cassette. Made in about 97ish i think.

Al.

gump":2ealcobu said:
Got to say I quite like shimano.

ditto.

I've been down the mavic, campag, SRAM (well, early gripshift ;) ) and suntour routes in the past. Shimano just works and is made better, it's the only way to travel - although i'd like to try 11 speed super record one day.
The engineering effort which shimano as a company has put into cycling over the years has been genuinely revolutionary. Sure they have had a few misses like biopace but conisder the fact they introduced things like index shifting, freehubs, ramped cassettes, v-brakes and STIs to the mass market. Easy to knock 'em but where would we be without them :LOL:

He's a tit!

I don't knock Shimano,i just choose not to use them. Look if i wanted the easy option in life i wouldn't drive 45 year old cars and make my own
clothes!

Ignore the clothes thing, i just made that up. :D

Al. :LOL:

Back