2 finger to the 2 S's

Looking at the way Race Face has changed since it's beginnings (from humble nice, unique parts to mass produced stuff just like the rest and covering all bases), it cannot be long before they start doing full group sets ;)

There's also Sunrace doing Road stuff now.

You could use Campag downtube levers onto your Paul's supports...and it would be really retro....

Hang on, it'll all work if you get rid of indexing :D - and that's proper retro!

I don't have too much of a problem at the mo' but as things are going the future could be sketchy!

My sunn build is one of those mish mash affairs i have grown to love over the years. Works like crap though. :D

race face bb,
syncros headset
hope hubs
Sachs plasma r mech
sram 9.0 front
Ritchey 2x9 shifters
Ritchey rings
sram cassette
White industries cranks
crank brothers pedals
sram chain

Al.

you missed sturmey archer off that list :LOL: :LOL: whats wrong with fishing and fishing gear :?: :shock: anyway always liked it as a kid never could get the hang of it though to busy riding trials :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cos i don't kill stuff for fun or food!

Although i did once beat a turnip to death with a mucky stick! ;)

Al. :D

Got to say I quite like shimano.

As much as I hate some of the things they have done (STi, flippy shifters, incompatible parts etc), I cannot fault the performance/cost of their parts.

Cheap stuff works amazingly well, just doesn't last. Good stuff works well, and lasts pretty well on the whole.

I like the idea of non shimano bikes, being individual blah blah, but fact is its good stuff!

I don't have a problem with Shimano bike components,they are superb performing well priced good quality kit.

I could say the same for a Toyota Carolla,but i wouldn't buy one of them either!

Al. :D

What bike parts? :shock:

I'm no expert,but i don't think that would work!

Al.

Back