1999 Ibis Silk Ti, Soft Tail Ti Frame ~ Large

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Totally unique and beautifully designed Soft Tail frame, giving 1.75” of pivotless travel yet still has 50% more lateral stiffness than a conventional chainstay. The bike is a pleasure to ride and the soft tail design just adds to the comfort of the double butted Ti tubes. The frame will come with damper discs to suit 160-200lb rider weight

I have owned the frame for the last 6 years and to be honest it’s only ever really had summer use, shortly after I got the frame I had a disc mount professionally added by Enigma who did an excellent job as always. This means the bike can be run with disc or rim brakes and gives a true classic a slight update

The frame has nothing more than the usual cable rubs and odd scratches, all of which can be polished out if desired, the beauty of Titanium

Seat Tube ~ CtoC 18” CtoT 20” ~ Top Tube ~ CtoC 23” Effective 23.5”

Can be supplied with Pace RC36 Pro Class forks and other parts if required but initially the frame is for sale other parts will follow once the frame has gone

Looking for £1100 plus carriage at cost, happy to ship outside the UK, once payment has been received

Attachments

• IMG_1857a.jpg
    IMG_1857a.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,711
  • IMG_1852a.jpg
    IMG_1852a.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,710
  • IMG_1850a.jpg
    IMG_1850a.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,711
  • IMG_1847a.jpg
    IMG_1847a.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,711
those chainstays are amazing, I wondered about the lateral stiffness claim until I scrolled down to the image, stunning bike Gil.

Back