1998 Trek Pro Issue DH (Only 100 ever made)

So, how's this build coming up?

Quite curious as this is one of my all time favourite bikes.

jcpr":u9b1e0k0 said:
So, how's this build coming up?

Quite curious as this is one of my all time favourite bikes.

It's still not happening, I have the frame and 2 pairs of Boxxer 151's but it stopped there, I built my Giant.

Im actually thinking of putting the Trek on ebay soonish.

Nooooooooooooo don't do it!!! Re-discover the passion for it and build it! You will be so happy when you do, and more well off if you decide to sell after building! It's so rare I think you'll get more satisfaction from it than, dare I even say it, your Giant...

I have one of these for sale if your interested, complete intact, original for the most part. has been taking up space in my garage for years. originally was blue and white.

I put it for sale on craigslist not knowing how rare they had become.

still for sale if someone wants it.

I bought it off of EBAY 8 or so years ago I rember when I purchased it it was sold as the trek vw team issued DH bike. looks a lot like the 98 Team DH but a slightly different frame. the only other one ive seen is the blue one on this site. must be rare.

at the very least maybe someone could tell me what it is.

http://providence.craigslist.org/bik/4307184161.html

This will be for sale in a few weeks guys with a set of Boxxer 151's hopefully somebody can finish what I couldn't I could but it will take a while and money is not to crash hot right now being self employed

Hi mate,

Just a shot in the dark but do you have any black boxxers left over you want to sell?
I'm over in WA and finding it hard to get hold of bits without buying from the uk at big postage costs.

Liam

Hey Liam Im just looking at things to get rid of so ill let you know, this frame and 2 pairs of 151's are for sale for UK readers

Back