1998 Specialized M2 Stumpjumper Mango *Price Reduced to £250

Re: 1998 Specialized M2 Stumpjumper Mango

LongboardSi":1iogpu4j said:
Normally not meant to comment on people's pricing, but I think you'd probably get more response if you dropped it a bit. It's a difficult one, as it's in lovely looking condition, and to me the non-original forks are worth far more than the horrible Judy T2s they came with (got shot of mine when I bought it and traded up to Z1s).

The prices you see people asking for stuff sometimes on ebay seem more optimistic that this, but I don't know how many thinks sell for the prices people ask at times.

The other issue is that although they are still beautiful riding bikes, they are in that in-between stage of too old for people wanting disc mounts and slack head angles, but not old enough to be really rare.

I suppose it depends how quickly you want to move it on. Unless you are very lucky, if you want it gone fast you will almost certainly have to come down quite a bit. And would you consider splitting?

I'm not in the market BTW. Just my thoughts

Really appreciate your feedback and sorry, didn't realise i wasn't supposed to discuss prices being a newbie!

I'll see how i get on, if the price is too low i may as well keep hold of it! And yeah, the forks were great, back in the day!

Re: 1998 Specialized M2 Stumpjumper Mango

I'd say that is easily worth 250+ postage 280 tops, I had a 98 mango m2 the frames are ridiculously stiff.

Re:

I baught a stumpy comp 2005 with fox rl80's, xt disc brakes, m4 frame, xtr rear mech etc in great condition for £200. Baught my M2 Comp off hear for £100.

Back