1998 Scott Endorphine original un molested.

JohnG123

Retro Newbie
Hi
Apologies that this is my first post. What a great site and Forum.

I am based in Oldham/Manchester. I have for sale a 1998 Scott Endorphine in blue that my wife purchased brand new for me for £1800 in 1998 from a well know independent cycle shop in Warrington.

It is in what I consider to be in very good condition and has not been modified in any way. Original saddle ect I still have the green tyres it came with in the garage. The bike had a full service in 2015 cost me £195.00 where it needed front and rear cogs and a new chain it has not been ridden since. The front Judy forks seem to be weeping oil from the dust cap at the bottom but it does still seem to work. that is the only known issue.

The bike can be viewed in Huddersfield or Oldham I am sure the first to see this bike will buy it.
Until I found this site I was going to put it on ebay. I will not post Collection Only. I do however travel around the country from time to time and will be going to Southampton on 28th September if that assists anyone.

I am not sure how to add photos so please email me John-Goulding1@sky.com if you are interested.

Price £350.00

Back