Sold 1998 Klein Pulse £50 pickup Fareham NOW £40

Ackers

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So, I've got most of a 1998 Klein Pulse but just want to get rid as it's taking up space. Includes everything except bar, stem and rear tyre. All original components apart from the lx cranks (originals would've been Sugino). The frame is really nice and I probably would keep it but when I removed the front mech it has crimped the seat tube slightly as it had been over tightened...... probably not too difficult on these frames. Too much for my OCD to handle. Anyway, £50 pickup from PO14. Any at questions just ask.
20220829_172043.JPG 20220829_172049.JPG 20220829_172106.JPG 20220829_172055.JPG 20220829_172124.JPG 20220829_172152.JPG

Last edited:
Blimey I can see the HOWES sticker. Now the ‘Old Bicycle Shop’ restaurant in Cambridge. I didn’t know that they did Klein BITD….

Someone should BUY THIS.
In a world of inflation and rip offs this is a seriously nice thing (SNT) for a fantastically reasonable sum…
Tim

Very good value, rarely see these with any sort of significant paint left on.. Normally they are about as skimpy as Marinated Suzie in her Sunday Best on the way to the Tesco parking lot for a bit of fun in the bushes.

Very good value, rarely see these with any sort of significant paint left on.. Normally they are about as skimpy as Marinated Suzie in her Sunday Best on the way to the Tesco parking lot for a bit of fun in the bushes.
Those were the days!!!

I missed out on!!

It wasn't the Tesco car park a short while back. Imagine our surprise when we were tanking up the bridleway next to the road to Devil's Dyke on a Sunday morning to look left and see an 'interesting' sight which seared our eyes. I mean, 8am on a Sunday. At the sound of wheels on gravel they just stopped and froze. No movement. Hilarious. As if we wouldn't notice. A seemingly discrete part of the car park but full view from the bridleway and only 4m away. '...nothing to see here.....' - actually quite a lot to see. Anyway, we giggled and carried on....tee heehee

It wasn't the Tesco car park a short while back. Imagine our surprise when we were tanking up the bridleway next to the road to Devil's Dyke on a Sunday morning to look left and see an 'interesting' sight which seared our eyes. I mean, 8am on a Sunday. At the sound of wheels on gravel they just stopped and froze. No movement. Hilarious. As if we wouldn't notice. A seemingly discrete part of the car park but full view from the bridleway and only 4m away. '...nothing to see here.....' - actually quite a lot to see. Anyway, we giggled and carried on....tee heehee
Whole new meaning to gravel riding.

In the mid 90s, I actually had to step over a couple - both starkers and going full tilt - on one of my local footpaths as they laid across it. I guess when the urge takes you, it takes you. If they noticed me, they didn't give any indication.

Back