1997 Santa Cruz Heckler Frame and Fork set... NEEDS TO GO!!!

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
This is a very reluctant sale but, I just want something earlier 90s and possibly rigid

Right its a 97 heckler 18", its In near mint condition, It really is a beautiful bike but I will let the pics to the talking http://www.pinkbike.com/u/sean-s-1991/a ... z-Heckler/

Will sell complete bike for £550 posted or I will split with the prices below:

18" heckler Frame, condition is excellent I'd say, shock in excellent condition as well, comes with spare set of shock bushings/bolts etc, hope headset, tange bottom bracket, chain device, and possibly a few other bits that may fall into the box;)£190 O.N.O

forks are 100mm marz z1 cr in excellent condition just like the frame, they haven't seen much use in their life, bushings and seals are all good £100 O.N.O
WILL SELL FRAME AND FORKS TOGETHER FOR £260

Bars and stem: azonic shorty 70mm(I think) stem with original paired bars, double wall dh. These are nice and wide and seem to be uncut £50

Possibly selling:

Xtr brakes and pads £50
Xt levers £30
Xtr rear mech £30
Xtr carbon brake booster with bolts and spacers £30

Prices include postage, a little bit of haggling is welcome;) I live in bristol of you'd like to collect

Cheers, sean

Re: 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler Almost Mint condition

I will sell the frame, z1 fork, hope sealed headset, azonic bar/stem, hope seat clamp, ritchey seatpost, and tange Bb for £300?

Would you be interested in a trade for an 18" 1995 mountain goat wtr?

Always wanted a heckler ;)

Might be interested in the Frameset but what travel are the forks?

Chris.

Ps wouldn't want bars and stem but what rims are on the hope wheels if I took the franeset?

Chris":1lvvaoo1 said:
Would you be interested in a trade for an 18" 1995 mountain goat wtr?

Always wanted a heckler ;)

Might be interested in the Frameset but what travel are the forks?

Chris.

Ps wouldn't want bars and stem but what rims are on the hope wheels if I took the franeset?

To be honest its not really what I'm looking for. I've been keeping an eye out for a zaskar. Forks are 100mm, but if I split I'll be keeping the wheels. Might be selling the xtr bits as well but that depends on what bike I replace the santa cruz with

Cheers, Sean

Would you do the frame/fork on there own?

Chris":1guzi3nb said:
Would you do the frame/fork on there own?

Yeah I'm after £265 for it including postage with a few other bits included, if your interested?

Re: 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler Almost Mint condition SPLITTING!

I may be interested in the Bars and Stem but they'd have to be a post pay day purchase (end of the month...)

Re: 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler Almost Mint condition SPLITTING!

boxxer":2kdg0gzj said:
I may be interested in the Bars and Stem but they'd have to be a post pay day purchase (end of the month...)

Will probably have them then but won't be able to hold them if other people want to buy them now... do you defo want them?

Cheers,sean

Back