1997 Klein Pulse Pro Custom

Pulse Comp

Thanks Average Mark

How do I contact Gil? I can't seem to see an option to search the members list.

Really nice job you have done on this bike. Really good paint job.

I have a similar era Pulse, but the Comp, not the Pro. I'm afraid it is not particularly faithful to the original spec, but when things break you have to take what you can get:

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

What a great thread i'm going to try and give it a bit more life!

MrT and mk1Matt it's so nice to see more if these bikes alive, i really enjoyed the info and pic's. I remember my first mtb it was a purple raleigh (i don't remeber the name of it whoops!) but when i first ever got hold of a klein i was just shocked at how light they were and that was back in the early 90's. Anyway after comming in contact with the 'Pulse pro' the raleigh was... I don't even remember what happened to it.

Im just starting the long task of giving my bike what it deserves and thats a total rebuild. In fact im sad to say that it might be only the frame that makes it through to the end.

Here are a few pic's of the bike that i've been riding for the past ten or more years. It's forks are a total missmatch at 120mm travel and they weigh a ton, but that never stopped me riding it again and again and...

I would love to reproduce the bikes original colour but i have no idea where to find that out, so i quess i will have to trust the paint shop!

Decals i need decals :cry:

This is a bike that has done countless 20-30 mile outings and it shows, but the frame is still fine (hope no cracks are found after paint removal).

IMG_0820.jpg

I've not even started to remove the paint yet.
IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

Latest posts

Back