1996 Voodoo Bizango frame -Sold-

Re:

May be worth searching for some sold prices - I may be totally wrong but I'm not sure that you're quite in the right ballpark :?

Re:

Stunning frames, but I believe they were welded in Taiwan in the same factory as Kona, to the same geometry and Halfords had then and still have now the UK distributor agency.

Re: 1996 Voodoo Bizango frame -further discount-

New price: 310,-€ (approx. 240,- GBP)

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":2mqevouw said:
Stunning frames, but I believe they were welded in Taiwan in the same factory as Kona, to the same geometry and Halfords had then and still have now the UK distributor agency.

That's not right, at least the 1996 Bizangos were welded at Altitude Cycles in the USA.

Wold Ranger":hz23tf7c said:

This is wrong.. All the '95 and '96 and possibly the '97 steel VooDoo's were welded by Altitude cycles in the USA.

The price is right in my eyes, its basically an improved Kona Hot and where Kona would have headed had Joe Murray stayed on with them after '94.

People should do some research before casting aspersions on other members sales...

konaman1":ze1adedg said:
Wold Ranger":ze1adedg said:

This is wrong.. All the '95 and '96 and possibly the '97 steel VooDoo's were welded by Altitude cycles in the USA.

The price is right in my eyes, its basically an improved Kona Hot and where Kona would have headed had Joe Murray stayed on with them after '94.

People should do some research before casting aspersions on other members sales...

Exactly. Luckily this was bumped over on ebay thread over the weekend:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156061

paulk":2d5uufyh said:
Any chance of a photo of the drop out, any goats on there?

No goats on the dropouts, sorry. There are Ritchey Socket dropouts on this frame.

Back