Sold 1996 Orange P7 - All original as stock. North Yorks

Supratada

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My brother's P7. Almost as it was from new. The USE post and seatbag are NOT included.
19" Nickel finish, in surprisingly good condition given it has been stored in a garden shed for 25 years.
There are some spots on the fork legs. I've not extensively check the frame but it looks pretty clear. Original tyres, tubes, cables etc.
I think he must have bought the USE post at the time, and the shop swapped it and kept the Orange post for themselves, as it is nowhere to be found. Given he rode it so few times, it is odd there is wear to the bar ends, removing the decals.
I never rode MTB with him and I was told he gave it a try and didn't enjoy it much, so the bike got consigned to the back of the shed. (he's not dead by the way, though it was a close run thing a few weeks back)

Mostly LX with XT rear mech and XT brifters. Mavic 230 TIB rims. SPDs

A lovely project for someone. I'd be tempted myself to be honest, but don't have the time.
The bike is in Northallerton North Yorks. We do have cause to travel the A1 to Dartford at the moment, but I'll only take it on the car IF the slae is made and payment is made, as I can't be going 500 miles with a bike attached if you don't turn up at a meeting point.

I'd like £300, but am open to offers.

IMG_8261.JPG IMG_8251.JPG IMG_8263.JPG IMG_8262.JPG IMG_8260.JPG IMG_8258.JPG IMG_8252.JPG IMG_8253.JPG IMG_8255.JPG

Well, its the same size as mine, and I'm 6'3" . Its my brother's bike and he is about 6' or 6'1"

This is how far my post stuck out, so quite a bit of scope for different size riders, but mainly shorter ones.
Pic is from 1997, btw. I've no pics of him riding the bike up there, but of course, the first pic with the USE post, shows how he had it set up.

2019-07-23_133216.jpg

Ok, so good for me at 6' then - little bit confused about how recent the pictures are though. Are they recent or 1997?

Back