1996 GT LTS 3

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Clear out continues with a complete bike, I think this is a 96 Gt LTS 3.

Bike has been totally stripped, every last bit degreased, washed, polished, cleaned and reassembled using NOS, New or spanking parts.

Mixture of mainly STX RC with XT M740 shifters and M739 mech.
Red x-lite bars

unusual yellow FSA headset.

Wellgo copy pedals. may actually be wellgo

WTB saddle VGC.

Original seat collar and post.

New chain, new cassette, chainset virtually new. New bottom bracket, New pads cables etc.

smattering of gold X-lite and other random ano

bike may not be to everyone's taste

Tyres are Ritchey WCS Blue walls, rear is NOS , walls are getting a bit dry but no cracking.

I realise the modern grips look gash, and would be replaced with some NOS yellow AME grips if anyone bought her.

Apart from a blast up and down the street bike has not been ridden.

Bad bits

There is a small degree of lateral play, which would be sorted with new bushings and the rear spring was recoated with plasticoat with interesting results, looks ok from a distance but ideally needs stripping and powdercoating.

Rear suspension piston/stanchion thing??? has a small amount of pitting under the rubber bumber, but its beyond the stroke of the shafty piston stanchion thing and the shock holds air. As you can see im no expert on rear shocks.

I do realise im gonna end up splitting her, but you never know.

If I split im keeping the minty SIDS erm probably.

Looking for £250 ish ono or there abouts which is a lot less than I have spent on her but will entertain offers, especially if there is no interest after a few days.

Re:

Sorry fellas. Bike is 16 which equates to an 18 medium size bike. I'm 5.9 and the bike as is is set up for me

Bike is in birmingham

I have just bought a brand new rear shock also which I would include for the asking price. Shock is coming from far east though

Back