1995 Waterford 2400

GoldenEraMTB":2xgrd7gu said:
sweet :cool:

:cough: frame is screaming for complete m900 kit :cough:
:ahem:eek:r at least shiny shiny polished bits:ahem: :cough:

Yup, def polished shiney bits. It had M950 on it which was period correct I believe as M950 came out on 95, but I'm not keen. I have some Syncros Revolutions but again, not quite right.
I'm not going to pay the loony money M900 goes for these days :LOL:

Now thats nice :shock: Carl you might have owned more frames than I don't know what :LOL: but they've been some of the nicest frames on here ;)

So can I officially put in first dibs for this one when it goes ;)

Jones":2ffnc44q said:
Now thats nice :shock: Carl you might have owned more frames than I don't know what :LOL: but they've been some of the nicest frames on here ;)

So can I officially put in first dibs for this one when it goes ;)

I think Nick has overtaken me for most frames owned in the shortest time. :)
Duly noted Steve.
Here's a picture of the paint damage caused by some careless packaging....think I will try a car place to match the paint...or Argos?

015-3.jpg

I am jealous. I have a 1995 1200 and a 1999 RSE 11 in the stable. I've been searching for a hard tail to complete the collection. That's exactly what I've been looking for. Congratulations.

Harryburgundy":3cks8j1t said:
GoldenEraMTB":3cks8j1t said:
sweet :cool:

:cough: frame is screaming for complete m900 kit :cough:
:ahem:eek:r at least shiny shiny polished bits:ahem: :cough:

Yup, def polished shiney bits. It had M950 on it which was period correct I believe as M950 came out on 95, but I'm not keen. I have some Syncros Revolutions but again, not quite right.
I'm not going to pay the loony money M900 goes for these days :LOL:

Understand not wanting to pay current m900 prices. The key is finding a donor bike on the cheap. Then sell off everything except the m900 kit, and bada-bing, you've got your affordable m900 kit :cool:

Yes, the syncros would be too chunky, if that makes sense, want to stick to graceful thinner lines to compliment the thin tubes, and something more classic looking to compliment the lugs. I apologize for the unsolicited .02 cents, but I'm living a bit vicariously, since I regret selling my 2400 frame, and I sold it for a song :(

I think I saw this on the Bay not to long ago... What a beautiful frame. Looking forward to the complete built.

I would say some humble, reserved yet extraordinary parts... Mavic MTB cranks would be nice on this... me thinks...

Such a beautiful frame! So many... exquisite details

I've never used that word on here before... I don't think I've gone OTT either

Paint damage is bit tragic, but I'm sure you'll get it fixed OK at least it's a single solid colour and the decals are unscathed

Back