1995 Roberts DOGS BOLX Team

According to the previous owner, who bought the bike from the original owner, this is the actual bike that appeared in the catalogue...

cat1.JPG

SN.jpg
SN is 950206

I believe this means it's the 2nd frame built in June 1995, that would tie in nicely with the XT M737 group, Judy forks and the Chris King and Hope hubs. But anyone who knows more about Roberts numbering please feel free to correct me.

It's in pretty good shape overall, some scratches, chips and scrapes, but no dings or dents.

It's almost complete except for the stem, bars, grips and tyres.

It has MT62 Deore thumbies, it's impossible to tell from the catalogue pics what was fitted except that there were definitely no brifters, MT62 it seems like an odd choice in 1995 but they work fine, so maybe that's the point.

Last edited:
According to the previous owner, who bought the bike from the original owner, this is the actual bike that appeared in the catalogue...

View attachment 839126

View attachment 839125
SN is 950206

I believe this means it's the 2nd frame built in June 1995, that would tie in nicely with the XT M737 group, Judy forks and the Chris King and Hope hubs. But anyone who knows more about Roberts numbering please feel free to correct me.

It's in pretty good shape overall, some scratches, chips and scrapes, but no dings or dents.

It's almost complete except for the stem, bars, grips and tyres.

It has MT62 Deore thumbies, it's impossible to tell from the catalogue pics what was fitted except that there were definitely no brifters, MT62 it seems like an odd choice in 1995 but they work fine, so maybe that's the point.
I met Geoff Roberts a few weeks ago ( everyone remembers Chaz but his brother Geoff was the frame builder). I could try asking him about the frame numbers if you’d like?

Back