1995 KONA HOT TET- NOS CONTENT, FINISHED-PICS PAGE4

Niceone- think I'm going to m900 with a pair of p2 forks for good measure- much fun will be had on this bike I know that for sure :D

Little update this afternoon- got my p2's and shorter stem so thought I'd do a bit of a mock up. Still not sure what groupo to use but m900 would be nice :?

Attachments

• kona-hot-tet-1995.jpg
    kona-hot-tet-1995.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,508
  • kona-hot-nos-1995.jpg
    kona-hot-nos-1995.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,508
Tallpaul":3qea6ygt said:
its_kirby":3qea6ygt said:
Still not sure what groupo to use but m900 would be nice :?

I'd say XTR M950 for a 1995, but I don't think it would suit. XT M737 would be my choice.

I was considering m950 but I'd like to have cantis instead of v's....... Might do the xt thing as the wheels are m737 hubs

900 = boring, everybodys using that group for their builds - nice anyway, but due to request very expensive to get nice sets of them

95x= too new if you are going to be quite period correct

73x = nice but not appropriate for that frame,

how about some top Suntour gruppo - would be something different :cool:

its_kirby":j5dn6jib said:
Little update this afternoon- got my p2's and shorter stem so thought I'd do a bit of a mock up. Still not sure what groupo to use but m900 would be nice :?

Oops..another keyboard splash.. :LOL: ..looking good bud..are these the "missing" p2's ;)

Ernie ;)

Yes my matey, the royal mail has shone again! :LOL: I guess 2weeks isn't too bad for 1st class? Lol I'm super glad they arrived in the end as they're in awesome condition-just what I needed :D I now have a spare tb pair tho as I'd bought a replacement set as I feared these were missing :?

This is about the nicest Kona frame I've seen :cool:

I'll probably get flamed for saying this but, have you considered some modern components? Maybe avid ultimate V's & Tune cranks in black..

Back