1995 KONA HOT TET- NOS CONTENT, FINISHED-PICS PAGE4

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow awesome frame, really like it , how much it cost??

Not usually a fan of Konas but have to admit that this one is nice! You've got to ride it - cover it in heli-tape if you have to - but bikes are made to be ridden. Even NOS ones.

It isn't meant to be NOS. It's only NOS because something went wrong before it landed up with you.

That is soooo nice :cool:

Build it, ride it on nice rolling trails on a sunny day, but don't trash it :cool:

Re: new bike alert! KONA HOT TET NOS CONTENT

its_kirby":1ahhg5kr said:
Should this stay nos forever, or be ridden like a dog?

I will be doing a build pic etc but its too hot in the garden this evening plus I need a cable set.

Ride it just like you'd ride any other bike - and if you're not going to do that then sell it me, 'cos I will........
;)
Too hot in the garden this evening?? - I'm seriously envious - you're not in Britain obviously.....

Yeah I think its gotta be a rider :)

Now all I have to decide is should I keep original components or build to my own taste ? Hmmmm

Well done mate :) I'm glad it's come to the UK. I actually decided not to bid on it :? after much umming and arrhhing obviously :LOL:

I reckon a top-spec build would suit such a nice frame. Nice bit of M900 with ti bits as well, like the Kona ti bars etc :D - mind you, you may then want to ride it even less or more :? :LOL:

Have fun ;)

Lovely frame. Got to be ridden though. Just make sure you protect the stays and any cable rub points.

I am starting to hanker after a Hot..... now :roll:

Back