1995 KLEIN PULSE

Great bike there - second pic much better!

Are they 'flyte' barends or something along those lines? Remember seeing a pair for sale a while back...

And why did you take the flite saddle off - or is that just the shadow making the profile look a bit big and wierd on the second pic...?

Yup! Flite Controls they are :D

I had the flight removed coz a good friend wanted it for his project..well not to worry, I've got something else in the brew!

Did Klein only make the Pulse as a 20th or was their other frames as 20th? I bet this looks even better in the flesh. :D

tintin40":1bai4x8q said:
Did Klein only make the Pulse as a 20th or was their other frames as 20th? I bet this looks even better in the flesh. :D

Well, as far as I can remember, during that era there was also an Atitude
version. Check Wundel's website, I think they have a picture of one..

The 20th anniversary paintjobs come in Black with either gold or silver Fonts dependong on the sales region...= ) Glad you like the bike

tintin40":30qazuy6 said:

20th Anniversary paintjob was optional for the extra cost to Adroits, Attitudes, Pulses, Quantum Pros, Quantum IIs and Aeoluses.
Golder stickers were for the Swiss & US markets where the others got silver ones.

Would anyone be keen on Trading a smaller frame (Looking for a Rascal or Attitude) In linear Fade for mine? Went for a ride yesterday and realized that its' seriously a tad bit too big... :(

If anyone is interested please drop me a msg! Much thanks!

Back