1995 DBR Axis Team Titanium - Up-date 9th March

Nice build, Im currently building the same bike, but im having trouble finding a sticker kit, anyone know of where i can find some?

It's looking fantastic,and well done on the hard work with the garry flex,its inspired me to do mine[polished finish c/o scratches]How long did it take to refinish just the frame ?
And what grit of block did you use?
Haven't been following this :oops: whats the final look going to be like? period,or a mix of both?

So many questions :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":wtdd026s said:
It's looking fantastic,and well done on the hard work with the garry flex,its inspired me to do mine[polished finish c/o scratches]How long did it take to refinish just the frame ?
And what grit of block did you use?
Haven't been following this :oops: whats the final look going to be like? period,or a mix of both?

So many questions :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

It took 2-3 hours I think :? can't remember exactly as I did it over a few days ;) I used the fine block for finishing (240 I think) but more course grades initially for removing scratches (not that there were many :D ) You can also use fine red oxide paper to remove any deeper scratches - put it on a rubber block though, if you can to keep it flat ;)

The spec is based on the original TT Pro, so period parts ;)

Chucked a few parts on recently.....

DBRTTInitial001.jpg

DBRTTInitial009.jpg

DBRTTInitial003.jpg

DBRTTInitial006.jpg

DBRTTInitial005.jpg

DBRTTInitial007.jpg

DBRTTInitial004.jpg

Not sure on the grey grips, but they are Answer to go with the bars and bar-ends ;)

The forks will be swapped for a set of Judy FSX :)

And I'm looking for a set of silver Ritchey Logic cantis instead of the black ones ;)

That should be pretty much it then I reckon - I hope to feel up to doing a bit more soon :?

Cheers

Looking cool there. Some sweet parts and a good looking frame.

Its the 1st time I have seen those re-issue z-maz too, wish they didnt have the black background behind the "Ritchey" logo though. You get them from the mombat site?

the_duke":15m8cbvl said:
Looking cool there. Some sweet parts and a good looking frame.
Its the 1st time I have seen those re-issue z-maz too, wish they didnt have the black background behind the "Ritchey" logo though. You get them from the mombat site?

Ta :D

That's partly why I went for them; to match the white on black on the decals and headset :LOL:

Yes, those are the ones ;)

Cheers

mooster was selling some NOS Ritchey canti sets in silver. Maybee he has one more set left?
I would really like to hear how those tires work for you. They fit the bike so well, but I'm curious how they perform.

that is looking very, very nice mate

i love watching how your bikes develop as your ideas and directions change.

very cool

stubbsy :D

Back