1995 Corratec bow 202

racer x":7a6452nf said:
:LOL: could it be his bike on the front cover of the 96 brochure, hat old team bike :D

not sure, but maybe - who knows ;)

the more I check all datas I can find, the more I'm convinced that Guivd's Team Bow is from 95, the unique disc mount, paintscheme, parts of the kit, and pics. of Ostergards Team bike from 95.

Its very hard to tell 100% but it looks to be like one he is racing in 95 -96 in there team colours :cool:. The rims are different but they can be changed from time to time over the years

I think its probably an Ex team, but its hard to be exact, but parts have changed on the bike over the years, If there was any more decals on the frame wheels ETC or frame Number :LOL:

I will post soon more detailled and better qualities pictures of the bike.

for the rim, the front one is mounted on an Iko "carbon and ceramic" hub with blue Galli rims, with corratec sticker. The rear one have a formula "carbonio" hub, on the same rim.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about the previous life of the bike

In waiting that I have some time to do some good photos of the bike, I found on the web a picture of the same bike of mine, who was on a romanian website

2rhs7q9.jpg

the bomber fork seems, and is not the original fork, the original one seems to be a marzocchi xc serie.

Back