1994 PARKPRE PRO 825

Sizes? Could you poss help me with some sizes for the frame? I need seatpost size+collar size, headset size(I think 1 1/8") and front mech size? If you know off the top of your head that would be great.
Many Thanks

Helluva job there HC

Really understated and clean, then on closer inspection it has trick kit galore! So much to gawp at! Nice job on the impressive outcome weight-wise too

cheers everyone, update later today, I did three of my laps at mountain mayhem on it this June.

Will also answer Qs on sizes

OK updated pics above.

changes from original build are:

FIR M321 Rim karma from sinnett177 to fit the colour scheme

Richey headset to break the colour up with some black

Titanium spacers to match stem

front break cable stop on forks, much stiffer than a headset type

better USE seat post the other was re-anodised, not good

Titanium bars

Dia-Compe 987 nos cantis, work better than the Onzas and don't crack

Dia-Compe levers also work better than the tech lite and I'm not scared of busting them ;)

Shimano BB, the Royce one was a few mm out and the chain rubbed on the big 46T when in middle gear, a Ti 125mm will go here when I get one.

the rear mech is a temp and the M900 will return when I fix the Helicoil thead in the cable clamp fixing

Grey outer cable just clean the look up and are similar to the XTR ones of the period

front tyre is now IRC Mythos, very good front tyre and frees up the other smoke for the rear of my other ride.

All justified changes I think

Manitou HT":261zabxi said:
Sizes? Could you poss help me with some sizes for the frame? I need seatpost size+collar size, headset size(I think 1 1/8") and front mech size? If you know off the top of your head that would be great.
Many Thanks

Yes 1"1/8 headset

28.6 mech clamp and post clamp, 27.2 seat post

HarryCrumb":42f9i74k said:
Manitou HT":42f9i74k said:
Many Thanks

Yes 1"1/8 headset

28.6 mech clamp and post clamp, 27.2 seat post
:) Thanks for that can start buying bits up now! Looked the other day at getting it re electroplated the other day £160+ Bit pricey might have to get it powder coated as plating is a little worn :(
Any other ideas on paint work?
Cheers

Back