1994 Kona Race Light component supplemental catalog

GeneralOsik

Kona Fan
I don't think I have ever seen this posted here before, or elsewhere online. I picked this up a few years ago on eBay, along with a regular 1994 catalog, which this was a supplemental to. Does anyone have more information?

I just recently brought home a high resolution Epson flat bed scanner, so I plan on scanning this one, along with all of my other catalogs. Once I have the scan for this catalog, I'll post a link here, or contact an admin to add it to the Archive.

Sneak peek at the first component, my favorite component Kona ever made, the Control Center and Impact headsets!

Attachments

• PXL_20211112_004654751.jpg
    PXL_20211112_004654751.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20211112_004713438.jpg
    PXL_20211112_004713438.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20211112_004749280.jpg
    PXL_20211112_004749280.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 34
Good man, there are a some Kona fanatics on here who will be wanting to see a scan of this :cool:.

Pip
Thanks!

Who should I reach out to about getting it added to the Archive section?

I'm kicking myself for not picking up a 1995 line up poster on eBay a few months ago. If anyone finds any catalogs or other paper material in the US, let me know, I will do my best to buy it and scan it.

Thanks!

Who should I reach out to about getting it added to the Archive section?

I'm kicking myself for not picking up a 1995 line up poster on eBay a few months ago. If anyone finds any catalogs or other paper material in the US, let me know, I will do my best to buy it and scan it.

I believe that FluffyChicken is the custodian of the Archive section. I can't currently see how I established that, but I have previously sent a scan of a Kona Catalogue to him.

Pip.

I believe that FluffyChicken is the custodian of the Archive section. I can't currently see how I established that, but I have previously sent a scan of a Kona Catalogue to him.

Pip.
I started a conversation with FluffyChicken, and sent a Google Drive link to the file. It's too large to attach here, but it's only 28.4MB. The scans came out very nicely!

Last edited:
OK I've compress the files for upload on here (thanks to adobes website tool I just found)
So this is around 5MB,

(I did do a better quality one at 15MB but for some reason I can't upload it, though I should be able to do max 20MB irc like I have for others Maybe that is just images.)

Attachments

• 1994 Kona Race Light Components Catalog - Small File Size.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 40
OK I've compress the files for upload on here (thanks to adobes website tool I just found)
So this is around 5MB,

(I did do a better quality one at 15MB but for some reason I can't upload it, though I should be able to do max 20MB irc like I have for others Maybe that is just images.)
Thank you Fluffy! The quality is really good still at 5MB, I can't tell the difference on my reference monitor. For all of my future scans, I will just lower the DPI on my scanner and make sure the final size is less than 10MB.

Enjoy, everyone!

I always scan at 600dpi, then reduce down from there.

I can see the difference ;-) but only when you zoom in near text and the edges of the dark to light are a bit blurry in comparison.

If you do what you did, (not sure which pdf software you are using) then use this, that what I used. It was free. I used medium option for that
could probably get away with smaller still

Back