1994 GT Zaskar LE 16"

Price drop for quick sale £460.00 cash on collection can deliver or meet depending on how far ?

You will also get what ever else I have retro wise lying about in my shed

I'm in the market, as they say, and keeping a watch on the old ebay. These are going for very little, watched a few of these go for under £200, so you are waiting on someone local who really wants a vintage model.
And of course no two are the same. You have a nice spec here. For a forum member it's worth more as we would expect a nicer kit and a better quality and finish than an ebay punt. In honesty I couldn't tell you it's too expensive, that's too subjective.
Sad story but if you want your money then stripping for parts is the way.

Re:

There has been some on the bay but in my bias opinion not as well specced.

I don't mind local it's just easier for collection but I would deliver or meet somewhere to help out .

I could split as I've been told I'd get good money for the wheels alone but it's too much hassle .

I'd be open to offers as a complete bike but it's not worth giving away due to the spec.

If your interested pm me see what we can arrange

Re:

I could be interested in the frame if you split it ? Price dependent obviously.

I keep my eye on eBay everyday for a zaskar and I've never clicked your advert up until today simply as it looks expensive compared to the rest of the ones advertised. Appreciate it's a nice spec , but just trying to help from a buyers point of view. Your pictures and write up are all good , and you are central in the uk so more people can access you than say the highlands of Scotland so I don't think it's anything you can help with apart from price. There was a nice zaskar sold this week in Stoke on Trent for £230 for a really nice spec .

Re:

Yes there are zaskars on eBay but no way as good spec as this one , I've been offered 180.00 just for the wheels alone and looking at what the forks and seat will fetch it's worth More than you say, I'd be happy to take 400.00 as I do think it's worth that all day long to the right person that wants a great looking fully useable zaskar.

I was going to split but I just don't have the time, plus I can't add pictures on here from my iPad and as we all know without pictures on the advert nobody really looks .

Re: Re:

Antfox":35qb7lyb said:
Yes there are zaskars on eBay but no way as good spec as this one , I've been offered 180.00 just for the wheels alone and looking at what the forks and seat will fetch it's worth More than you say, I'd be happy to take 400.00 as I do think it's worth that all day long to the right person that wants a great looking fully useable zaskar.

I was going to split but I just don't have the time, plus I can't add pictures on here from my iPad and as we all know without pictures on the advert nobody really looks .

You asked a question if the pictures are helping it's sale and I simply posted my opinion in response. I haven't said it's worth any amount in parts. I simply said that as a complete bike it's priced way above the usual prices which is the sole reason it hasn't sold quickly. I agree it's a nice bike and you will need to wait for the right person. Quoting individual parts prices isn't relevant unless you are going to split it. It's takes about a hour to strip a bike so if you want a fast return , why not do that. Good luck in whatever you decide

Back