Sold 1994 GT Zaskar LE 16”

Lanman

GT Fan
I am selling my much loved and cared for Zaskar due to lack of use. The bike has been garaged now for many years but is in great condition. The frame was bought in 94 and over the course of time I added all the components. It was originally built for cross country racing while I was a teenager but sadly hasn’t been used for the last 20 years or so. It has been maintained though, so is in very good working order. The only thing that needs replacing is some of the sprockets on the rear cassette as they are worn. I did replace the fork elastomers 2 years ago as they had disintegrated. The only other thing to mention is the GT decal on the downtube that I stupidly caught with a pressure washer. Sadly the decals were perfect until then.
Anyway here is the spec:-

6061-T6 aluminium frame
Rockshox Quadra 21R forks, recently serviced with brand new elastomers
Club Roost I-Beam stem
Pace RC sub 130 handlebars, blue
Odyssey threaded headset, blue
XT rapidfire shifters and V-brake levers
Hope titanium hubs on Mavic 230 rims with DT double butted spokes, blue hubs
Control Tech titanium skewers, blue
Ritchey Z maz front tyre (Kevlar beaded and belted), Continental Cross Country rear
XTR rear cassette (some sprockets are worn)
XT rear mech
XT front mech
XT V-brakes
USE aluminium seatpost
SDG Kevlar saddle with titanium rails
Onza HO titanium pedals
Sugino Fuse 500 Chainset
Shimano cartridge bottom bracket (model unknown)

I’m looking for £600 or nearest offer. Any questions welcome 2019_02_12_0002.JPG 2019_02_12_0012.JPG 2019_02_12_0011.JPG 2019_02_12_0007.JPG 2019_02_12_0005.JPG 2019_02_12_0004.JPG

Looks like I may strip the bike down, anyone interested in any particular parts? When I get the chance I’ll do a price list but there may be some delay while I do it. Thanks

Back