1994 GT RTS1

My_Teenage_Self":1st217hy said:
Really lovely!

It's a shame that the Mags have gone that way - mine were exactly the same :( I've not yet found a set that weren't the same, and haven't found any way of replicating the finish either - real shame.

Yes even a set of NOS ones that came up on here once had got some cosmetic issues and went for a fortune

thanks again for coming up with the steerer and crown for me.

Good to see the old girl again. Too small for me, but I enjoyed posing around the local park on it all kitted out in XTR and spins. It is amazing the kind of looks you get from people. When I had carbon girvins fitted to it briefly, I was stopped all the time by local youths who thought the whole thing was the latest in suspension technology and that it was a new bike. It was upgraded with a full titanium bolt kit when I bought it over from the states, kind of want another kit for mine, but I'll have to make do with the heavy steel ones I have instead.

Good to see you replaced the custom decals I had made, they weren't very good were they?? What was I thinking.

Nice build btw, I always seem to go for XTR, but that XT looks really good, probably better than XTR.

Back