coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
FRAME NOW FREE IF COLLECTED

Up for sale are the main parts of my gary fisher hack here in detail:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=261151&p=1985214#p1985214

I have taken some pictures tonight after stripping. I would point out that the frame was hand painted before my ownership, not a bad job but a winter riding it has plenty of marks and chips on it, the worst of which I have tried to take a pic of. Take it from me that it is fine as a hack but wont win any beauty contests if you look close up. It is however nice riding and dent free, all fine other than the paint as mentioned, which is not great in places. No rust though!

Frame is a repainted gary fisher marlin, 1994 model I believe. Loads of mud clearance and a nice frame really, certainly surprised me how springy it was. The noodle for the canti guide has been somewhat crudely cut off but does mean running a v brake is a doddle.

Size is 18" centre to centre, 19" centre top, 22.5 centre centre top tube. Bare frame weighs 5lb on the nose.

I will split if no interest as a whole after a week and would offer the following prices:

Forks £35 posted SOLD £30 INC DISC BRAKE
Headset £8 posted SOLD
Frame £30 posted NOW KARMA
Wheel £25 posted NOW £10
Disc brake £20 posted SOLD WITH FORKS

Badly touched up paint: this looks like bubbling, it definately isnt its just the light. Its just two shades of red, looks a bit naff close up.

Mud not scratches here:

Good tyre clearance for a retro

Chips, the worst few

Frameset

Still looks good not close up

All threads great

Modded canti guide so accepts v brakes. Could do with a bit of paint to stop it looking so ugly to be honest

Disc brake

Crinkle on the decals

Quando hub, still a bit muddy. Sorry about that.

The one scratch on the wheel. Not deep. Will t cut out, or else black is the easiest colour to touch up

M part headset. I really rate these

Has to be everything answered but if not please ask. Happy to help.

If you want to look at it first that's cool. I'm in East Devon.

Re: 1994 Gary Fisher Marlin (18 c-c) forks and disc

Forks and disc brake sold.

Frame on ebay for 99p. If anyone wants it for free I will change it to a buy it now for that and end the auction.

Collection only though, East Devon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back