1994 Aqua Blue Zaskar LE- FINISHED (Photos page 6)

SEANSTEPHENS":rfukw4ri said:
Would be interested to know how much it weighs as well ;)

Sean

25.5lb according to my newly acquired baggage scales. :D

I think that's quite respectable given the build.

I'm sure I could shave a couple of lb off it if I tried. The forks aren't the lightest in the world and saddle is a bit of a chunky monkey for starters. :D

Mines 21ibs so far. It still needs pedals chainrings and a rear mech but otherwise its complete. Some weight is probably to be saved in my wheels though i reckon

Sean

I'm counting on the Velominati bar end plugs counteracting some of the additional weight, what with them being made of anti-matter an all. ;)

Rule eight is my guide. :D :cool:

Really very nice, like the contrasting colours of frame and lighter coloured parts.

I like the chat about having a mass gt get together in the summer some thing am sure a lot of people would be happy to do.

Cheers bud. ;)

It's turned out well I think. I tried the Magics on my ink blue frame and they just didn't look right, but I reckon they suit the lighter colour of this one well with the saddle and grips matching.

I think we should try to arrange something for the summer. Get as many retro GTs in one place as we can. Maybe we should start a three to gauge interest?

Latest posts

Back