Sold 1994/95 Clark Kent F-14 Titanium Frame

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to a change in circumstances this lovely Clark Kent Titanium Frame is now for sale. I’ll list it here first before it goes on eBay. I believe this is an F-14 from 1994 or 1995. (I actually have the 1994 Clark Kent Catalogue, in German language, that I can include with the frame when it sells).

I think this frame is the "M" from the Catalogue but I measured the Top Tube C-to-C at 23 inches whereas the catalogue says 23.5 inches. The Seat Tube C-to-C I agree with the catalogue at 17.4 inches.

The frame is in great overall condition. No damage, cracks or dents. Minor chain-suck as shown in the photos. Original decals have wear, but I think this gives it character! The frame was welded by master welder Ivo Vinklarek. It is now as shown in the last three pictures in my album: with the headset removed as well as some of the plastic frame protectors. It still has the Shimano bottom bracket included. The bearings on that are smooth and I measure the spindle at 116 or 117 mm.

Photos and the sizing chart from the 1994 Catalogue in this album:

I am asking £650 for this frame. The price doesn’t include postage. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred please. If you have any questions then please just ask. Thank you. Reduced to £550 SOLD

Star12

Last edited:
Hola!! Tengo una bicicleta CLARK KENT, pero no se si es F-12, F-14 o F-16. Sabría decirme usted cómo puedo averiguarlo? Muchas gracias de antemano. Un saludo.

Back