Sold Fs: Clark Kent stunner SOLD parts sale coming soon

ti_pin_man

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
C3BD89E9-0797-45FC-9AD9-CB3B852BD386.jpeg

Thinning my herd to fund another motorbike.

I’ve had this ti Clark Kent frame for a fair few years and it’s dirty from trips to the park with my daughters. I’ve never seriously taken it to real mountains.

The frame is 17/18 inch and I can get the exact measurements for anybody seriously interested. No tyre kickers please. My preference is to sell it as a whole bike because there’s a lot of hard to find Clark Kent parts on here plus a Clark Kent rear hub (not pineapple) not pictured. So what’s on this :

Clark Kent parts:
Ti frame
Ti stem
Green pineapple front hub
Rear silver hub, not pictured
Alu Crankset (pedals not included)

Xtr parts:
V brakes x2 pairs front and back
Shifter brake lever combo (right one missing indicator plastic thingy)
Rear hub and cassette
Xtr mechs

Other stuff:
Michelin wildgrippers in green
Mavic 231 CD rims
Synchros ti post
Xt square taper bottom bracket
Flite saddle
Titec ti handlebars
FSA headset
Marrzochi bomber forks
The chainrings, chain and cassette all work smoothly as they haven’t had much abuse.
The QRs are ringle green copies I think.

At this time I would rather sell as a whole so if there’s some part you’re fancying, just wait, if the bike hasn’t gone in a couple of weeks I’ll look to split it out.

£1250 plus postage to where ever you are at the service you’d like.

Additional : The frame is a 1995 stamped on the drop out as made by Ivo Vinklarek. Apparently an in house Kent welder who’s frames never had issues. Always believed it to be an F-16 model.

Ouch! Absolutely right to keep every c•k bit altogether. Lucky new owner! These things don’t come often.
Thanks for answering.
Cheers

I agree. The stem was hard to find. The cranks were luck! Four leaf clover luck. A front hub was fairly ok to find but a rear is hens teeth. Almost impossible. I failed on that one.

¡¡Hola!! Tengo una bicicleta CLARK KENT, pero no se si es F-12, F-14 o F-16. Sabría decirme alguien cómo puedo averiguarlo? Muchas gracias de antemano. Un saludo.

¡¡Hola!! Tengo una bicicleta CLARK KENT, pero no se si es F-12, F-14 o F-16. Sabría decirme alguien cómo puedo averiguarlo? Muchas gracias de antemano. Un saludo.
F-12 tirantes rectos / straight seat stays
F-14 y F-16 tirantes curvos / curved seat stays
F-16 con tubos del triángulo principal curvados / curved top & down tubes

Back