1993 Pace RC200 F3 (update page 4)

that chainset is ugly enough to make children cry. i like what you did with the tyres tho :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cce":373mt73b said:
that chainset is ugly enough to make children cry. i like what you did with the tyres tho :)

yeah the tyres are superb, bike is very nimble now.

looking into a middleburn or cook bros chainset, with purple bits ;)

Wasn't so sure about a ATAC stem on the bike, but it actually looks good, nice work mate :)

been out and done a 30 mile lap of kielder water today in the pouring rain :D

enjoyed every minute of it........first time i have really got on with the bike, had bad backs, aches and pains and constant cold it seems that have put me off enjoying myself since i bought and build it up.

still a harsh ride, XTR V-brakes are still rubbish when it comes to slowing my weight down, and the 1'' travel forks mean your bones absorb the shocks better, though it does climb better than my old dekerf, and is loads lighter too.

03042010625.jpg

03042010626.jpg

03042010627.jpg

03042010628.jpg

03042010629.jpg

Well I took mine out for its first ride yesterday - what an experience! I can't remember V brakes being that bad? or is it just that hydraulic discs are soooo good? :?:

Anyway - its so light and nimble and is so stiff too, its a good bike for climbing. RC36's work well enough and the bike is resonably set-up.

Salty, is your frame polished? would this have been original finish from the factory?

Wako

yeah polished from the factory :cool:

and yes, v brakes are rubbish.......i used to the power and reliability of discs now, and the fact i was 6st lighter when v brakes came into force in the 90's.......

Back